1. The Worship Center is thoroughly sanitized prior to each worship service.
2. The Service in church begins at 10:00am and it is also live streamed.
3. Registration is required for attendance in person. Capacity is limited to allow for social distancing.
4. No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted to attend.
5. Everyone five years and older should wear a face covering for the entire service and while on church property, except those with medical reasons which prevent them from wearing one. This shows compassion and love to others, some of whom are ministering to the at-risk population.
6. Enter and exit the Worship Center through the Main Door. Volunteers are there to check you in and register visitors, if space is available.
7. Hand sanitizer stations are available at the building entrance locations.
8. Seating is adapted to allow for six feet between you (or you and your family) and others sitting near you. Attendees are escorted to their seats by an usher. Please remain in or near your seat until the start of the service.
9. Please avoid congestion in the hallways and doorways. Due to sanitizing requirements, please do not access other rooms in the premises other than the nearest restrooms.
12. Communion is held on the last Sunday of the month. Individually-wrapped packages are distributed for all those who are attending from church.
13. We encourage those who are more at-risk to continue to participate via livestream; however, they may nonetheless choose to join the church family in person and are welcome to do so.
14. Kindly be careful and take all precautionary methods while travelling and attending services.